Organize our recruitment efforts.
Kallila Tsarati
Traitor
Traitor
Custom Title: Returned
Organizational Unit: Free

RPG - D

Post by Kallila Tsarati » 2010-08-08 00:23

I thought this was worth it's own thread. Ace and I have both put in a lot of work over the last couple of days to get us set up at the RPG Directory. You may have noticed the button at the bottom of our site. It's required to have an ad up over there. But we think it's worth it for now, to see if we can draw in some new members.

I had to jump through a few hoops to get our ad up over there, and it's still waiting approval, but hopefully soon we'll be live. I just want to warn you all, that this place has some strict rules about advertising. You're welcome to go there and poke around, but please leave our advertisement thread alone as they are strict about not bumping. If you have suggestions for it, please discuss that HERE.

Also, if you go over there please remember that to some degree you represent NIF. So be on your best. ^_^

Thanks guys. We're working hard to make this place better. I appreciate all the dedication and patience you have all shown for all these years. Love and thanks! <3