Have your say on the storylines.
Seamus
Staff Corporal
Staff Corporal
Custom Title: Hammer 4-4
Organizational Unit: 213th Armor Division

Knave.

Post by Seamus » 2011-08-26 16:08

Okokokok I know it's old, but I never really gotta chance to read this. What with being online for about 2 days every few weeks as of late. Just finished it.

All I can really say is, Wow.... I actually like the guy. Few stories I read, or write, I can actually feel the atmosphere. This is definitely one of them. I mean, Some of his comments made me laugh out loud, and when he killed Nemei, it made me cringe. I actually yelled out "SHIT!" in the library when my time ran out in the middle of reading about the Secondary Psyche Eval.

Great job.
"Nuts!" - General McAuliffe
"No, the reply is decidedly not affirmative."

Spyker Katarn
Apprentice
Apprentice
Custom Title: IC: RSM, SWC, Army. OOC: Admin, Academy Instr.
Organizational Unit: SPECWARCOM, Omega Order

Re: Knave.

Post by Spyker Katarn » 2011-08-26 16:56

If you liked that one, you might like the first in the Knave grouping (if you haven't read it already): The Hour of the Knave. It's long, but it was well done by all involved (and as one of the participants, it was a lot of fun to do). Glad you liked it, and hopefully there will be more once Jubar has some more time.
“I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it.”

Jubar Bavvet
Senator
Senator
Custom Title: Politician
Organizational Unit: Rebel Alliance Political Party

Re: Knave.

Post by Jubar Bavvet » 2011-08-26 18:38

Yes, the plan is to return to NIF soon, and with the Knave at the forefront of my plans. I've had some things cooking up, and I believe I'll finally have some free time in a couple of weeks.