hello

New members should first read the Member's Manual and then return here if you wish to ask any questions. Here you can also casually learn how to roleplay and hone your skills outside of all story lines.

Moderator: Academy Instructor

Forum rules
New members should first read the Member's Manual and then return here if you wish to ask any questions. Here you can also casually learn how to roleplay and hone your skills outside of all story lines.
Weylin
Recruit

hello

Post by Weylin » 2011-05-15 17:56

hey im new beed lurking around a few days and want to know

how do i actuly start here i meen is there any place i HAVE to sat off at becouse im clueless XD

Jericho Winters
Sergeant
Sergeant
Organizational Unit: 4th fleet , 4th army

Re: hello

Post by Jericho Winters » 2011-05-15 18:15

Thanks foryour interest, welcome to the site!

You'll need to read the member manual found here:
http://www.nifrpg.net/database/member_manual.shtml

Basically for the IC stuff most recruits(regardless of the type of char) just start out on the Nemesis the flagship of the empire.

If you have any questions, people in chat usually can help you: http://nifrpg.net/database/java/pjirc/chat.html

Usually there's at least one to two people in there but it tends to be busier at nights.
"I have found there are very few problems in this lifetime which can't be
solved with the proper applications of high explosives." - Burn Notice

Kallila Tsarati
Traitor
Traitor
Custom Title: Returned
Organizational Unit: Free

Re: hello

Post by Kallila Tsarati » 2011-05-16 01:34

What you'll need to do first is create a character bio and put it on of the bio forums:

viewforum.php?f=11

Once you have a bio done, there is no place you have to start in order to roleplay. You can make a thread in the lounge doing pretty much whatever you want. Note that the lounge forum is NOT restricted to just the lounge, people make threads there at any location in the galaxy, just make sure you make it clear where your thread is taking place.

You can also start by joining a secondary mission, and we just started a new Campaign mission as well so you can jump in on that.

Jericho already linked you to the member manual. It'll be very helpful to read that. Let us know if you need anything else.