Back to Civilization

For all your medical needs.
Forum rules
For instructions on entering a patient in the Medical Centre, click here.

Refferrer's Name: Your name.
Patient's Name: Name of injured character.
Species: The species of the patient.
Affiliation: Their occupation (i.e. Rebel, Imperial, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter).
Health Status/Injury: State how the patient is hurt.
Reason of Hospitalization: State how the injury occurred.
Spyker Katarn
Apprentice
Apprentice
Custom Title: IC: RSM, SWC, Army. OOC: Admin, Academy Instr.
Organizational Unit: SPECWARCOM, Omega Order

Back to Civilization

Post by Spyker Katarn » 2009-06-09 12:05

Referrer's Name: Spykeri Katarn
Patient's Name: Spykeri Katarn
Species: Human
Affiliation: New Imperial Federation, Army
Health Status/Injury: Multiple injuries. Several broken bones (mainly ribs and fingers). Internal trauma. Contusions covering the patient's body. Mildly sprained rt. ankle. Blaster wound in rt. shoulder, back. Signs of electrocution and other torture methods. Possible psychological damage.
Reason of Hospitalization: Katarn was captured during the operation to Dathomir after the capture of Hapes. His subsequent incarceration was marked by torture at the hands of NRI agents. Further injuries were incurred during his escape. Mission report here.
“I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it.”

Spyker Katarn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Back to Civilization

Post by Spyker Katarn » 2010-03-25 21:51

Refferrer's Name: [redacted]
Patient's Name: Spykeri 'Spyker' Katarn
Affiliation: New Imperial Federation, Army (by way of [redacted])
Health Status/Injury: Multiple injuries. Blaster wound on torso, just to the left of the sternum. Three cracked ribs on the left side. Multiple contusions all over body. Mild concussion with a contusion on the left side and front of the head. Bruised right kidney. Faded ligature marks on the neck, possibly caused by a strangulation attempt. Burns, preliminary analysis of which indicate infliction by omniosci acid. Previously dislocated finger on one hand.
Reason of Hospitalization: Injuries incurred during space combat and capture of a Federation officer who was attempting to defect, [redacted]. [CLASSIFIED MISSION REPORT HERE. ACCESS GRANTED TO THOSE WITH IMEXCO-LEVEL CLASSIFICATION ONLY.]

Special Notes: Bacta is not to be applied due to the omniosci acid burns. It will trigger an adverse reaction if applied to a wound affected by the acid.

Spyker Katarn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spyker Katarn » 2010-10-26 03:50

Special Note: These injuries occurred prior to the ones in the post directly above.

Referrer's Name: Dr. Aurelis Margulis
Patient's Name: Spykeri 'Spyker' Katarn
Health Status/Injury: Patient has suffered multiple injuries, including but not limited to the following:
bruises from multiple impacts, likely from hatch passages; exhaustion due to lack of sleep; several broken ribs; bruising on internal organs; a punctured lung; multiple torn muscles from what seem to be the impact of a several-hundred pound object. Potential damage relating to insufficient oxygen levels. Potential infection vector, but unlikely.
Reason for Hospitalization: Injuries were incurred during an unsanctioned (and later sanctioned after-the-fact) mission to Cinnagar with the Dark Jedi known as Kyp Baker. Katarn was involved in numerous firefights within the facility known only as "Deep Arc Six," and participated in heavy hand-to-hand combat. Patient was also involved in a successful raid on an orbital relay station; but may have suffered some adverse effects from minor oxygen deprivation. Recommend holding patient for observation.

==Classified record follows.==
Dark Jedi Baker has privately expressed concerns to attending staff regarding this patient; he believes that the man may be a Force-sensitive due to his actions during the mission. Tests are being performed to confirm this, but are at this moment promising. It will be some time before the full results are known.

Spyker Katarn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spyker Katarn » 2011-02-16 07:28

Referrer's Name: Tycho Shorn
Patient's Name: Spykeri Katarn
Health Status/Injury: Multiple injuries. Three fractured ribs on left side. Dislocated left shoulder, which has been reinserted incorrectly, slowing blood circulation to the arm (shoulder was reinserted by medical staff upon admittance). Left radius fractured in three places. Grade I concussion. Multiple contusions and bruises caused by impacts on hard surfaces. Multiple minor muscle tears, mainly at the shoulder due to the dislocation.
Reason of Hospitalization: Patient was injured during an operation to secure hostages held by a rebellious group of Sub-Arkanian militia after the invasion by the New Republic. After retrieval of the targets, their transport was attacked by enemy anti-air defenses, whereupon the patient was ejected from the vehicle. It is believe that he impacted several hard surfaces during his descent, possibly a tree or cliff. These injuries were then exacerbated during the execution of SERE techniques in a hostile environment. Further details can be found in this mission record.