Ouchie! Fix my booboo! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

For all your medical needs.
Forum rules
For instructions on entering a patient in the Medical Centre, click here.

Refferrer's Name: Your name.
Patient's Name: Name of injured character.
Species: The species of the patient.
Affiliation: Their occupation (i.e. Rebel, Imperial, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter).
Health Status/Injury: State how the patient is hurt.
Reason of Hospitalization: State how the injury occurred.
DraaygoRiinuuk
Captain
Captain
Custom Title: FCO of Fourth Fleet
Organizational Unit: Fourth Fleet, DevSD Apocalypse

Ouchie! Fix my booboo! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Post by DraaygoRiinuuk » 2011-05-13 02:12

(OOC: Yeah, first time I've been here. Hard to believe huh? Not entirely sure on the proper etiquette, but how badly can i mess it up?)

Refferrer's Name: Draaygo
Patient's Name: Draaygo Riinuuk
Species: Human
Affiliation: Imperial Naval Officer
Health Status/Injury: Three tears on face from large claws; Both eyes damaged beyond repair (To be replaced with Cybernetics); Lots of blood loss; Multiple scrapes and bruises.
Reason of Hospitalization: Draaygo was forced to fight against a narglatch in a gladiator-style fight. In the ensuing bout he was severely injured by the beasts claws and recieved scrapes and bruises when the creature pounced at him twice, forcing him to the ground.
(refer to this thread for specifics)

Draaygo is to recieve two Cybernetic Eye IIIs, payed for himself, to replace both of his irrepairably damage ones. Other cybernetics will be added during the patients stay, as he has become slightly paranoid after his capture and would like to further enhance himself to ensure something like this never happens again. A full list of new cybernetics will be coming shortly.
Open up your eyes and you'll see,
That I'm not perfect,
That's what I'm trying to be,
Cause I know you're worth it.
These new demons are changing me inside,
Changing me inside.
- I See Stars "New Demons"

DraaygoRiinuuk
Captain
Captain

Re: Ouchie! Fix my booboo! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Post by DraaygoRiinuuk » 2011-05-14 01:18

List of new Cybernetic Implants:
Cybernetic Arm, Basic: Draaygo has chosen to retain the cybernetic arm he was using when he first appeared in the medical centre and further enhance it. Scans have revealed the following abilites of said arm, plus new modifications have been added.
-Strength Enhancement IV: For an arm, making it x10 stronger when applying force. (Upgraded from Strength Enhancement II.)
-Retractable Vibroblade: A 15cm blade can extend from just above the wrist.
-Reinforced Armor Plating: The arm has had the outer shell completely replaced with phrik plating to provide extra protection.
-Shield Projector: A dual mode shield projector has been installed in the arm to create either a small buckler sized shield fore use mainly against melee attacks, or a long tower shield mainly to defend against blaster attacks. (New Upgrade, housed in forearm)
-Stim Injector: A stim injector is built right into the upper arm by the shoulder socket and can release any number/combination of stims directly into the users bloodstream.
-Compartment Module I: Under arm, used to hide/keep his Implant Sockets when he's not using them. (New Upgrade)

Body Armour III:Encapsulates the entire upper body, groin, and head in subdermal lightweight composite armour which protects against heavy blaster bolts to some degree and is nearly invulnerable to light blaster bolts, 3 RU.

Cybernetic Eye III x2: Improves a standard Eye Replacement Organ by adding x10 zoom, selectable targeting reticule, electroscope with x30 zoom, low-light enhancer, UV, IR, flash suppressor, Heads-Up Display, and image enhancement processor (x100 zoom).

Implant Socket III: Implant socket in the brain, which can connect any brain implants. Implants can be attached and removed by the user at will with a minimum of discomfort. Note that only one implant can be used at a time.
-Com Implant III: This implant gives you a thought-controlled, wireless computer uplink with max 5 m range, plus a subspace radio. (Usually just keeps it with him.)
-Sensor Implant III: Compact sensor package which heightens awareness by a x5 factor. Can read temp, EM, and has a built-in 360 degree radar (terrain dependent range). (Default implant for any time he goes anywhere off the Apocalypse and when he sleeps.)
-Computer Implant III: Tactical computer implant which can instantly analyze highly intense combat situations and give advice, also can store data, analyze it, and run application software. (Default Implant while aboard Apocalypse
That I'm not perfect,
Changing me inside.

DraaygoRiinuuk
Captain
Captain

Back Again

Post by DraaygoRiinuuk » 2012-04-22 04:13

Refferrer's Name: Draaygo Riinuuk
Patient's Name: Draaygo Riinuuk
Species: Human
Affiliation: Imperial Naval Officer
Health Status/Injury: Patient has had left leg severed from mid-thigh on down. He also has several lacerations and internal injuries that have mostly healed before being admitted.
Reason of Hospitalization: Patient's ship received heavy damage and a large metal beam landed on his leg. By the time medical and emergency personnel were able to lift the beam, the damage was to extensive to save the leg and it was amputated.

Draaygo is to recieve a replacement.

Cybernetic Left Leg, De Luxe
-Strength Enhancement IV: For a leg, making it x10 stronger when applying force.
-Reinforced Armor Plating: The leg has had the outer shell completely replaced with phrik plating to provide extra protection.
-Retractable Vibroblade: A 15 cm blade can extend from the foot just above the toes.
-Weapons Module I: This weapon module is essentially a hidden compartment which is placed in the shin. It is made to fit a small handweapon, usually a vibrodagger.
That I'm not perfect,
Changing me inside.