Second Date (Mouse)

Open roleplaying at the Nemesis' lounge. Open scenario locations are not restricted to the lounge.

Moderator: S.T.A.R.S.

Forum rules
Open roleplaying at the Nemesis' lounge.

The Lounge offers a wide variety of foods and drinks from all over the galaxy while looking on the breathtaking view of the stars above the 20-km long arrowhead hull of the Federation's most elite battleship.
Lucius Nova
Operative
Operative
Custom Title: Analyst

Second Date (Mouse)

Post by Lucius Nova » 2012-09-08 09:49

It had been a standard week, and Lucius had thrown caution to the wind since the date, doing thoughtful things such as messaging mouse to let her know he missed her, sharing stories and jokes, strange pictures and a hilarious FedTube spoof of Emperor Kane break dancing in a spandex jumpsuit. He still grinned at that one as they had enjoyed a brief vidcall and he had seen her sides almost split in laughter. He had enjoyed it more than anything. Those moments were rare and precious, and he enjoyed them on levels it was difficult to describe.

But now it was time for another date. He had coyly suggested she meet him in docking bay 11 with a bathing suit and change of clothes. A pragmatist himself, Lucius had enjoyed planning the date and had commandeered a shuttle once again from Dravius. The Vice Marshal had stared at him - or at least, appeared to - but had granted the request. Lucius had come up with the barest of justifications, but it had passed muster with the DFO, and that was enough for the ISF. Nobody looked to closely when the DFO made a decision.

He had already stored his luggage on board the shuttle and sat on a crate waiting for her arrival. He had decided to have a broad idea and let the cards fall where they may. As long as he was with her, it wouldnt matter if they froze on Hoth or burned on Mustafaar. He grinned at himself as he waited.

Mouse
Freelancer
Custom Title: We're a package deal, me & Ghost
Organizational Unit: Ghostbusters

Re: Second Date (Mouse)

Post by Mouse » 2012-09-10 01:08

The first date Mouse had with Lucius was nothing short of amazing. The teen really enjoyed his company and the two had a lot of fun, even if it some of it was illegal and if ever found out about, they both could be in a world of trouble. Thankfully the risk of being found out - breaking into the pod race track and facility - was rather low, so neither worried about it. Each time Mouse spent with Lucius, the girl learned a little more about herself. But she also discovered things, too, that left her with more questions than answers. After a bit of an argument with Ghost about Lucius, the two had a heart-to-heart talk, which was rare, but sometimes necessary. She asked the man a bunch of questions and he answered. Some of it helped the young girl but mostly it just left her a little more confused.

The messages Mouse received from Lucius made her smile, laugh, and feel rather giddy. These were not common emotions usually felt or exhibited by the girl but she couldn't help it. At one point, during a vidcall, the girl was bowled over in side-splitting laughter. Laughing to the point of being breathless, she even snorted once when trying to get a breath, which made her laugh even harder. Lucius was not only good to Mouse, but he was good for Mouse. When it came time for him to ask her out for another date, Lucius was rather smooth, coy, and flirty. All he said was that she should meet him at Docking Bay 11 with a bathing suit and a change of clothes.

Mouse panicked. A bathing suit? The girl looked at her full reflection in the full-length mirror hanging on the closet door in her bunk room aboard Ghost's ship. First she looked at herself facing forward, then she turned to see her profile. She sighed as her shoulders slumped. "Would you grow already?!" The teen chastized her body, namely the gently rounded small mounds that were suppose to be her breasts. Frustrated with being a slow blossomer, Mouse considered for a moment of contacting Lucius and making up some excuse not to go. She even got as far as picking up her comm and pulling up his information that she programmed into the device.

But she never placed the call. Instead she asked Ghost to take her to the plaza so she could do some shopping. "Oh yeah. Can I have some credchits? I wanted to buy some new clothes since, you know, I don't really have many." Ghost had looked to her skeptically but she flashed him a big, cheesy grin and he handed her some money. The teen pecked a kiss to his cheek as thanks, then went shopping. Mouse spent the entire day trying on bathing suit after bathing suit, completely unsatisfied with any of them. She had just about given up when she came to a stop at the storefront window for a shop called Naughty 'N Nice. There, on display in the window, was the perfect bathing suit. A cute black bikini with small white polka dots.

Back at Ghost's ship, Mouse was packing up a small overnight case when Ghost took to leaning in the doorway to her bunk room. He had his arms folded across his broad chest and his legs crossed at the ankles as he leaned his shoulder against the doorframe, watching the girl pack. He wasn't too thrilled about her dashing off to spend at least one night with Lucius. It was only because he worried about the girl and didn't want her to get hurt - either physically or emotionally. "We already had this conversation," Mouse reminded her best friend as she rose on tip-toe to peck his cheek and dash off to meet Lucius. "If it makes you feel better, I'll call when we get to where we're going and let you know I'm safe."

When Mouse arrived, her carry-on overnight case was searched and scanned for security reasons. It was given back to the girl and she was allowed to pass once her id had passed the identification confirmation. Arabella looked around the docking bay and saw Lucius sitting on a crate near the shuttle she presumed they would be taking. "Hi, Lucius. Sorry I'm a little late. Had to assure Ghost that I would be fine. Where are we headed"

Lucius Nova
Operative
Operative

Post by Lucius Nova » 2012-10-24 13:03

Lucius found himself running through equations in his head to pass the time, and chuckling at his own nerdiness when he saw her scan through security. His blood surged through his veins as his heart beat a hundred times faster and fighting against his body he stood slowly and smiled at her. As she moved closer and apologised, he chuckled gently as he gestured to the shuttle with a hand. Slowly they walked in and he spoke to try and bring himself back to normal.

"Its fine Mouse. You can of course contact 'Ghost' whenever you need to. We're heading to the Golden Beaches of Corellia....like I suggested last time we went out. I hope you don't mind"

With a sheepish grin the ramp closed and the shuttle commander saluted Lucius before retiring to the cockpit. As they strapped in he stared again at her, and before long the shuttle was on its way. Once they were at lightspeed, he unbuckled the restraints and watched her do the same as he blushed.

"I'm sorry I stared...you're just so beautiful...and...i've...missed you"

As she stared at him he coughed and stood up.

"Not even 5 minutes in and i already sound like a freak...I'm sorry Mouse..there is an airlock you can stuff me in if you want to"

He looked at her sheepishly, hoping...almost praying that she would take pity on him. He was but a fool in love.

Mouse
Freelancer

Post by Mouse » 2012-10-30 10:21

Mouse turned a bit sideways in her seat so she could look at Lucius as they talked. With an elbow propped on an armrest and her chin resting against the heel of her palm, the teen looked to dashing blond seated beside her with those large, doe-like dark eyes that kept so many secrets guarded. "Nah. It's okay. I'm getting a bit use to you staring at me." She winked to him. "I missed you, too. I'm really looking forward to this trip with you. I've never seen the beaches of Corellia. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever been to a beach before. Ever." The girl's expression took on a look of perplexity as she tried to think back over the years as to whether she'd visited a beach anywhere or not.

But the young teen didn't ponder on it for too long. It really didn't matter and was useless information anyway. The girl reached over with her small right hand and entwined her fingers with his. "There will be no stuffing of anyone into an airlock, either. I need you to tell me about the beaches! Wait ... are there critters in the water that can eat me? Like stinger fish or giant squid?!" She sure hoped not! Mouse had a great fear of water that had humongous creatures living in it.

Lucius Nova
Operative
Operative

Post by Lucius Nova » 2012-10-31 14:08

Lucius was relieved beyond belief when she held his hand. He relaxed and let his attention focus on her. Nothing did more to calm a mans nerves than knowing the woman of his dreams really didn't care about his embarrassing moments. He sat and squeezed her hand as it came into his, captivated by this girl who had turned his world upside down.

He laughed gently as he looked into those warm brown eyes that promised the gentle embrace he craved so much.

"We'll be fine, I promise. The sand on the beach actually looks golden, and there's nothing worse than algae in the water."

Seizing the moment he drew her close and kissed her as gently as he could, as softly as he could.

As he moved back he grinned and leaned back into the chair, with his arm gently draped around her

"The reason the sand is gold is because gold mica-like particles of the shells of a vast number of aquatic arthropod species as well as microscopic organisms mixed in with the pearlescent particulate of offshore coral reefs....or in Basic, very tiny particles come together and make the sand look golden....I've never been..and I wanted to share it with someone special...you"

He blushed again as he kissed her hand gently.

Mouse
Freelancer

Post by Mouse » 2012-11-14 07:26

At the mention of algae in the water, Mouse crinkled her nose, shook her head and sucked in a soft breath. "That, too. Ew!"

Mouse grew very quiet the moment Lucius kissed her. This one was ... different. So different from all of the previous kisses he'd given her since the very first one. Oh, yes, there had been many since. Each and every one of them - from the quick suprise peck to the long, drawn out passionate ones - made her lips tingle with electricity, her heart flutter so quickly she feared one of these times it would simply burst, and her knees feel so weak it took every ounce of strength the teen could scrounge up just to remain upright. But this one differed. It still made her lips all buzzy with that tantilizing tingle and it still made her heart race and her knees trembling weak, but it also made her feel something else deep down inside. This kiss was softer, yes, but there was something else behind it; an emotion Mouse wasn't familiar with.

The girl kept her thoughts and wonderments private, instead choosing to slowly mirror the shit eating grin that now lit up Lucius's face as he explained to her how the Corellian beaches got their golden color. She wasn't sure what an arthropod was, but the teen made a mental note to ask Ghost. If she could read she could look it up herself. "Huh," she said, nodding her head some. "That's actually really interesting. I did not know that."

The kiss pressed to the back of her hand made her smile. She wondered if everyone experiencing a new relationship felt all of these funny feelings - both physical and emotional - when they were with the person who took their breath away? But she doubted that feeling lasted very long or no one would argue, hit each other, break-up or get divorced. Or so her reasoning went.

It was then that Mouse felt very sorry for the human race. Personally she was really liking the euphoric high she was experiencing as a result of and because of Lucius Nova. Sure, they'd only been dating for a short time now, but so far so good, right? Though the teen knew it was far too early to consider anything for a future beyond the next few days she'd be spending with the young man who had the power to break her heart, Mouse promised herself she'd make a conscious effort at keeping that euphoric high going with Lucius for as long as humanly possible.

"I'm so excited! How long before we get there?"

Lucius Nova
Operative
Operative

Post by Lucius Nova » 2013-02-24 11:32

"Soon I think. I'm not pilot, but I can still tell the time"

He flashed what he was hoping would come across as his 'sexy' smile and Mouse smiled back.

The reality was that Lucius was hardly the cool, smooth customer he was trying to project. He was a mass of quivering nerves, and praying to all goods and all religions that he would not mess up this opportunity. He knew the girl had some kind of crazy guardian, where all he had was a somewhat tenuous connection with a Vice Marshal who probably had less time for his romantic troubles than he did for a nude portrait of Chewbacca.

...calm yourself...

Managing a grin at the idiotic advice of his brain, Lucius shifted his thoughts to Mouse and took her hand as the pilot announced that they were about to leave hyperspace. As the shuttle dropped into realspace and headed towards the planet Lucius brought up a feed from the viewscreen on his datapad to show Mouse

"See, there it is. Beautiful. Just like you"

He offered a soft smile and handed the datapad to Mouse to see the planet as they moved quickly towards it.

"Landing in 15 standard minutes. Strap in"

The shuttle moved towards the planet as quite possibly, the two youngsters moved towards love.

Mouse
Freelancer

Post by Mouse » 2013-02-25 22:50

The image taking up the view screen of Lucius's datapad was ... Mouse had no words to describe the beauty. Dark eyes drank in every little detail, every color, and didn't bother to drift from the image even as Lucius strapped her in per the pilot's request. The teen didn't see how Lucius could even suggest she was anywhere close to being as beautiful as the gleaming image held within the palm of her hands. Having never seen a beach before, Mouse dared to wonder if all beaches were as splendid as this. Then a thought occurred to her, which made her lift her eyes from the datapad and look across the cabin though at nothing specific. A look of puzzlement marched across her smooth and freckled face.

The girl turned her head and looked to Lucius. Her mouth opened, intent on voicing the question in her head but then her lips closed and pursed into a thin, slightly crooked line. Mouse was certain that what she was about to ask would just come across as completely ridiculous so of course she hesitated. She felt the young man's eyes on her. He hadn't said anything to encourage to speak. He didn't have to. His gentle eyes spoke the words he did not. Mouse flashed him a rather sheepish look and her cheeks blushed a soft pink while her mouth quirked shyly. "If beaches look like this one, how come nobody just lives on 'em? I mean ... this looks like ...Utopia." As she spoke, Mouse tilted the datapad so the image was tilted but visible.

Mouse went back to gazing at the wonder of Corellia's golden beaches as the shuttle pilot maneuvered the shuttle into position and eased its passengers to the landing bay at the spaceport. The girl was entranced, to say the least, and Lucius had to release Mouse's seat belt. That's when she realized, finally, that they had arrived planet-side and could finally disembark. In a show of emotion that Mouse didn't really let loose, the girl bounced up from the seat and ... and ...

Squealed! Yes, she actually squealed with excitement then threw her arms around Lucius neck as she stood on tip-toe and pressed a few hard kisses to his lips. Then she giggled and blushed furiously. "Sorry. It's just ..." For a moment Mouse looked as if she might cry but if she were about to, the teen was just as quick to hide that emotion, shaking her head to brush off what she truly wanted to say. "I've never really been on a vacation before. Haven't had anyone who w-anted take me on one, either." Her voice caught during the painful admission, but she smiled through it as if it were just a simply stated fact instead of the painful truth it really was to her. "What are we going to do first?" She asked as Lucius took her by the hand and led the way out of the shuttle.

Lucius Nova
Operative
Operative

Post by Lucius Nova » 2013-02-26 10:02

Lucius was watching Mouse as intently as if he had been ordered to watch over the Emperor's son. Every flutter of her eyelashes, every move of her face, her lips, her hands was to him...fascinating. She was to him more beautiful than all the women he had ever seen, and being an intelligence analyst, he had cycled through millions of pictures during his time in the Federation.

As Mouse squealed before landing, Lucius felt an unusual emotion - relief. Relief that Mouse seemed as new to this as him. He felt his confidence grow as they walked down the ramp of the shuttle, hand in hand and she asked him what happened next. He kissed her hand gently, and smiled boyishly at her before speaking.

"Well of course its up to you. I would recommend we go to our accommodation first, shower and then hit the beautiful beach. Of course we can do any number of things. Eat, sleep, dance...its up to you"

As he finished, Mouse looked thoughtfully at him, and deciding to throw caution to the wind he pulled her close to him and kissed her with as much passion and fire as he could muster.

Mouse
Freelancer

Post by Mouse » 2013-03-17 21:12

This was all so new to Mouse. Never before had someone entered her life who actually wanted to do all sorts of things with her. Sure, there was Ghost, but he was more like an older brother/best friend type of person in her life, so it wasn't quite the same. Ghost didn't take her on vacations were fun was to be had. Tyler took her on trips that required skill, concentration, learning, and training. But Lucius ... he wanted to have fun with her, experience life with her! The teen wasn't sure how she was suppose to feel about that, but she kind of liked it.

Mouse quirked a half-smile when Lucius kissed the back of her hand and flashed her that boyish smile that made her knees feel weak. It had the same effect now as it did a while back when the two first met at the dance on-board the Federation's ship. He rattled off options and just when Mouse was about to say something, the young man surprised her yet again by pulling her against his body, enfolding her within his arms, and planting the most incredible kiss yet upon her tingling, pouty lips. Though it was only a fleeting minute, maybe two, before the kiss was broken, Mouse would of sworn to the heavens above that it was much longer than that. Isn't it funny how time gets confusing when one is caught up in a moment?

The kiss left the girl breathless. Mouse had to rest her forehead against Lucius's chest until she could breathe again. T'was also a good thing that he still had his arms wrapped firmly around her or else she would have at least stumbled, if not fallen completely. She could feel her knees knocking. "Wow," she said just under her breath as her eyes finally fluttered open. Mouse slowly lifted her head. Her cheeks were a bright pink and though she tried really hard, she just couldn't hide the giddy grin tugging at her lips. After a nervous chuckle or two, Mouse cleared her throat. "Not that I, uh, didn't like that or anything but ..." she pressed her lips together. They were still tingling. Oh Lucius, do not make me fall in love with you. Do not make me do it! I can't. I can't, I can't, I cannot fall in love with you. You'll end up leaving and ....

"Why would we want to shower before hitting the beach? Wouldn't it be wiser to shower after?" Crazy question to ask after such an arousing kiss, yeah? Mouse was afraid to ask what she was truly wondering and well, when Mouse is afraid she hides in one form or another. Silly girl wasn't even truly aware of the fact that she does this. Mouse lifted her head and stepped back, stepped out of his arms. The girl let him take her hand and he hailed a hover taxi. "So ... hotel first? We can get into our bathing suits and hit the beach first? After that shower, get some dinner, and ... and ... whatever after that?"

Lucius Nova
Operative
Operative

Post by Lucius Nova » 2013-11-25 11:20

The logic of what she was saying hit him like a freight train. Or would have, except he was a man wrapped up in the intoxication of a woman. She was soft, she was warm, she was vibrant, she was beautiful, she was more alive than any person he had ever seen, and when he touched her he felt as if he had stepped into the hypermatter reactor of a star destroyer.

When she kissed him, it was as if he skipped along the surface of the sun. As he fought to focus back on reality, he started to realise that his actions could only carry him so far. He had to stop living the sights, the scent, the sounds and the feelings for just a moment, or else he'd be sending back yet another geological survey report to his masters.

With a grin he blushed as he looked at her.

"The truth is being with you is so wonderful I'm probably not thinking clearly. Hotel first, then beach, then shower, the dinner and dancing. I just hope that I can impress you with my skills!"

With this he broke off into an exaggerated bad dance and was rewarded with the golden notes of her laughter. With a shy smile he linked arms with her again as the ramp to the shuttle dropped down and he was met by a protocol droid.

"Welcome sir. How may I assist you?"

"Hello. We're staying at the Shady Palm Hotel. Could you send our things and tell us where theres a taxi or airspeeder?"

"I will have your things sent there sir. Naturally there will be a small fee. Taxi service is 551.4 meters straight down from here"

"Thank you"

"Pleasure sir, please enjoy your stay at..."

Before the droid could finish, Lucius had moved himself and Mouse along and whispered softly in her ear

"Im sorry, but id rather be spending time with you than listening to old goldenrod over there."

She giggled which made him grin as the two headed towards the taxi.