Name: Tobias "Toby" Jacobs
Species: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Physical Appearance:
Height: 6'3 (8'3" in power Armor)
Weight: 300lbs (600 in power Armor)
Hair: Blonde (Shaven)
Eyes: Brown
Marks: 3 Scars from previous battles on right mandible.
Preferred Weapon: TL-21 Repeater
Secondary Weapons: Stouker Concussion Rifle
Vehicles of choice: Whatever is available.

Bio:

WIP, Status: Cryofreeze boarding Prison Hulk 331

Tobias Jacobs
Recruit

Re: Tobias Jacobs

Post by Tobias Jacobs » 2012-01-14 03:00

Gizmos and Gadgets

Weapons:
TL-21 - 2,000 Cr

Relby-v10 Projectile Launcher - 2,500 Cr

Armor: HEPA (Hazardous Environment Power Armor) Model 19.

HEPA is one of the top of the line Power armors on the civilian market, The Model 19 offers good protection against the elements for those working under heavy radiation, in deep core mining, deep space operations, and under water. It doubles the strength of the user and doubles the speed, but it is large and bulky, Mercenaries who use the armor are generally relegated to shock operations. (In other words, While wearing the Armor, Tobias can't use any weapon that's not a support weapon, or operate anything that requires fine precision movements, such as Engines, bombs, etc, It's above stormtrooper armor in terms of protection, but Below Darktrooper Phase three Armor, in otherwords, while an A280 will blow off a stormtrooper's leg, and bounce off a DT, It makes getting hit with an A280, or any other armor pierceing rifle, save for maybe the 'twilightstriker' livable.)

Comes with with a built in comlink and 4 chest mounted floodlights. (In other words, no night vision)

Air Supply: 24 hours. (It's purpose was to outfit Miners working in hazardous conditions, Nklon, Shola, Maanan, random asteroid field.)

Price: 25,000 cr

(So I know he's an Icecube right now, but I did this to save time so I could jump right into _Insert Mission Here_ after a lounge thread gets done.)