Hey guys, remember me? I'm doing a Kickstarter!

This forum is open to any topic of discussion, including ads (but not spam).

Moderator: Academy Instructor

Jubar Bavvet
Senator
Senator
Custom Title: Politician
Organizational Unit: Rebel Alliance Political Party

Hey guys, remember me? I'm doing a Kickstarter!

Post by Jubar Bavvet » 2016-04-04 18:50

Hey guys, it's been a while. Just wanted to swing by and see what's going on. Also, even though I never post anymore, I'm always browsing, sometimes clicking on old posts and reading them.

My writing career started to take off, and I pretty much just focus on that these days. I've just launched my first Kickstarter, which is for a young adult novel set in a fantasy/steampunk setting. If you want to donate $25 for a signed copy, or if you just want to see what the whole project is about, and see all the artwork, check here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... y-ya-novel

If you don't know, I started my writing career around the same time I came here to NIF. Several short stories were sold, and a my first two indie novels did well enough that one of them won me an EVVY Award for fiction, and the film rights to the other was sold to Sundance filmmaker John Harkrider. This is my first venture where I'm saddling almost all of the cost myself. I'm working with Marvel Comics artist Axel Torvenius (again), as well as four other artists. So, if you still have feelings for me NIF, please help us out by visiting the link, donating, or at the very least sharing our Kickstarter project on social media.

Help me New Imperial Federation, you're my only hope. :D

Kane
Emperor
Emperor
Custom Title: Sith Apprentice
Organizational Unit: First Fleet NIFSS Nemesis

Re: Hey guys, remember me? I'm doing a Kickstarter!

Post by Kane » 2016-04-10 06:02

Hey Jubar, long time no see.

That world looks as if Archimedes had invented the steam engine. It would be interesting to see how you tackle a fantasy setting.

Well, I'll see what I can do about promoting you. Sucks not having a marketing department, doesn't it. But it's nice to hear things are still going well for you.

Kurge
Freelancer
Custom Title: Employee of Luciana Endivain
Organizational Unit: SIN

Re: Hey guys, remember me? I'm doing a Kickstarter!

Post by Kurge » 2016-05-13 21:23

Hey Jubar!

I will see what I can do to help spread the word on my end. :) Great to see you doing well!