His most Holy Preeminence, Imperial Majesty Kane I, May He Live Forever addresses the crowd

This forum is open to any topic of discussion, including ads (but not spam).

Moderator: Academy Instructor

Kane
Emperor
Emperor
Custom Title: Sith Apprentice
Organizational Unit: First Fleet NIFSS Nemesis

His most Holy Preeminence, Imperial Majesty Kane I, May He Live Forever addresses the crowd

Post by Kane » 2016-04-01 17:57

Now I'm sad that no-one is around to enjoy my April Fool's Day joke.

Who is our Lord and Saviour, the Most Enlightened Being, King of Kings, God of Gods, who shall reign forever and ever, beloved Creator of all that is Sacred, Preeminent Ruler and Righteous Authority over all?

Options include and are limited to:

1) His most Holy Preeminence, Imperial Majesty Kane I, May He Live Forever
2) Our Lord His most Holy Preeminence, Imperial Majesty Kane I, May He Live Forever
3) His most Holy Preeminence, Imperial Majesty Kane I, May He Live Forever, our Lord and Saviour.

jacenwesiri
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Custom Title: Sith Sorcerer, Supreme Commander, something else

Re: His most Holy Preeminence, Imperial Majesty Kane I, May He Live Forever addresses the crowd

Post by jacenwesiri » 2016-04-02 16:06

Could we also go with the Easter theme, and maybe skip ahead to the crucifixion, and let bygones be bygones? :D

Then again, I don't know if I'll have enough time to finish that arc off now, especially with a few others being somewhat partially away for now.
"Don't worry guys, it's cool. We've got this, I'm Master Yi!" -- a questionable Yi player, who ended the game 2-16. We lost.

Kane
Emperor
Emperor

Re: His most Holy Preeminence, Imperial Majesty Kane I, May He Live Forever addresses the crowd

Post by Kane » 2016-04-02 16:17

I think I'll just settle for restoring the word filter. But thanks for stopping in.

jacenwesiri
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Custom Title: Sith Sorcerer, Supreme Commander, something else

Post by jacenwesiri » 2016-04-02 16:24

Of course.

I think I missed it, so happy belated birthday. So, how's sweden at this time of year? Has all the snow melted yet?
"Don't worry guys, it's cool. We've got this, I'm Master Yi!" -- a questionable Yi player, who ended the game 2-16. We lost.

Abraxes Rancor
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander
Organizational Unit: Executive Officer of TFJ, Fourth Fleet.

Post by Abraxes Rancor » 2016-04-03 00:09

Kane wrote:I think I'll just settle for restoring the word filter. But thanks for stopping in.
A. Happy belated bday Ace.

B. If you want to so somethinn with the bestest evil emperor and the royal guards I do have a trainee RG i could throw at whatever plot for the clone side you needed with the evil (best) clone. I could guarantee a post a day on that front.

Maybe the clone goes to find some sithy thing?
Or starts tracking down some ancient superweapon thats a back up for the DS IV.

Kane
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kane » 2016-04-10 06:05

Thanks Abraxes.

Well, I have something in mind, a training thread I think. But if that goes off well, it might be grounds for a more open thread.

I have plans but obviously not pulled them off yet. I just didn't want to leave you hanging without an answer, even if that answer is indefinite.